Mini Breadboard 170 Points is ideal for your little Arduino and Electronic Projects where you don’t want to solder the circuit. The breadboard is known as for its 170 tie points. It consists of 17 columns of 10 holes, which are divided into 2 pairs by a central notch, and classified 1 to 17. The backside of the breadboard contains the adhesive double sided tape for easy attachment with your projects chasis or body.
Mini Breadboard 170 Points are very useful for simple prototyping. You can directly connect your arduino modules and sensors as well as use various flexible breadboard jumper wires to connect with your electronic circuits. This breadboard is best suitable for small little electronic circuits or arduino projects.
Tie Points: 170
Compatible Wire Sizes (AWG): 20 to 28
Breadboard Material: ABS Plastic
Dimensions: 48mm x 35mm x 10mm
- Various small arduino projects
- Electronic Circuits
- Automation System Enhancement and Development
- DIY Projects Prototyping
- Basic to Advance level circuit designing
- Creating a large varieties of projects that need to have a code based control
1 Nos. – Mini Breadboard 170 Points
* Product Images shown here are for reference and illustrative purpose only and it could possibly differ from the real product.