Vibration Sensor Module SW-420 is primarily based on the vibration sensor and Comparator LM393 to identify if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold. The sensitivity can be adjusted using an inbuilt potentiometer. When there is no vibration then the output is LOW and the signal indicates LED light. And when the product vibrates then the module switches momentary disconnect and the output is driven high and the green light does not shine. Vibration Sensor Module output can connect to the microcontroller to detect high and low signal.
Model: SW-420 Vibration Sensor
Output Indicator: LED Indicator turns ON when output is Low, LED Indicator turns OFF when output is High
Comparator: LM393 Comparator
Operating Voltage (VDC): 3.3 to 5
Output Indicator: LED Indicator
Compatibility: Arduino, TTL Compatible
Sensitivity Adjustment: With inbuilt potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- Security Applications Systems
- Vibration Alert
- Automation System Enhancement and Development
- DIY Projects Prototyping
- Basic to Advance level circuit designing
- Creating a large varieties of projects that need to have a code based control
1 Nos. – Vibration Sensor Module SW-420
* Product Images shown here are for reference and illustrative purpose only and it could possibly differ from the real product.