GL12 Breadboard 840 Points is a full size best quality breadboard for electronic circuits and arduino projects prototyping. The breadboard is known as for its 840 tie points. The backside of the breadboard contains the adhesive double sided tape for easy attachment with your projects chasis or body.
GL12 Breadboard 840 Points are very useful for simple electronic circuit and arduino projects prototyping. You can directly connect your arduino modules and sensors as well as use various flexible breadboard jumper wires to connect with your electronic circuits. This breadboard is best suitable for small electronic circuits or arduino projects. You can also connect Arduino NANO directly to this module because of its size.
Tie Points: 840
Compatible Wire Sizes (AWG): 20 to 28
Breadboard Material: ABS Plastic
Dimensions: 170mm x 64mm x 10mm
- Various small arduino projects
- Electronic Circuits
- Automation System Enhancement and Development
- DIY Projects Prototyping
- Basic to Advance level circuit designing
- Creating a large varieties of projects that need to have a code based control
1 Nos. – Transparent Breadboard 840 Points
* Product Images shown here are for reference and illustrative purpose only and it could possibly differ from the real product.