I2C IIC 16×2 LCD Display Module – 1602 Green Interface offers a simple and affordable solution for adding a 16×2 White on LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) into your project. The display is Sixteen (16) character by Two (2) line display contains an incredibly clear and high contrast black words upon a green backlight.
I2C IIC 16×2 LCD Display Module – 1602 is an excellent green backlight LCD display is exceptional for Arduino based project. This LCD 1602 Display is an extremely easy to interface with Arduino and Other Micro-controllers.
I2C IIC 16×2 LCD Display Module – 1602 is a type of serial bus designed by Philips which utilizes 2 bidirectional lines known as SDA (Serial Data Line) and SCL (Serial Clock Line). Each need to be connected via pulled-up resistors. The operating voltages are standard as 3.3V to 5V.
Operating Voltage (VDC): 3.3V to 5V
Interface Address: 0x27
Character Color: Black
16 Characters, 2 Rows
I2C Adapter allows flexibility in connections
I2C Reduces the overall wirings.
Black Text on the Green background
Arduino IIC/I2C interface was developed to reduce the IO port usage on Arduino board
Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Display & Monitoring System
- Automation System Enhancement and Development
- DIY Projects Prototyping
- Basic to Advance level circuit designing
- Creating a large varieties of projects that need to have a code based control
1 Nos. – I2C IIC 16×2 LCD Display Module – 1602 Green Interface
* Product Images shown here are for reference and illustrative purpose only and it could possibly differ from the real product.